Friday 4 November 2011

Christmas Event Dates


Thought I'd better let you know where you can buy from me directly this Christmas.

I will be at the Present Event at Hopetoun House, Edinburgh this month, 25th-27th November, 10-4.30pm each day. It's the first time I have exhibited at this show so looking forward to something new. I will have a stand in the lobby at the mian entrance to the house.

I will also have a stand at the Balfron Primary School Winter Fair on the 25th November, 7pm-9.45pm at the McLintock Hall in Balfron. My husband Craig will be manning the stall so please come and quiz him about my products!!

I will not be attending the Country Living Christmas fair at the SECC this year so sorry to those of you who are expecting to see me there. My Baboo will have a presence a the Country Living Christmas Fair in London next week 9th-13th November, at the stand of Bumblebee Toys,
located on the Gallery Level at stand E19. Please say hello to Stephen and his lovely collection of traditional toys, including my Bunnies, Sheep, Baas and Highland Coos.

Also remember you can buy directly from me from the My Baboo web site, and I will be offering free postage for the months of November and December, so make the most of this offer now!!

No comments: