Saturday 17 May 2008

Retailer of the Year!



I have just head that my local stockist - The Posthouse Gallery - is one of the five Scottish finalists nominated for Gift Retailer of The Year for independent galleries. I'm delighted for them as their gallery - the old Blanefield post office - is beautiful and stocks a wonderful selection of gifts. I dread delivering them new stock as I usually end up spending all my hard earned cash! Gillian and Murray opened the gallery in 2005 and were then joined by their daughter Lauren after she finished uni. They are some of the nicest people I have met and I have all fingers, toes etc crossed as the deserve to win. They are jetting off to London next week for a posh award ceremony. Good luck!

2 comments:

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Looks lovely. I can see your Baboo's fitting right in there. I must look up Blanefield on the map and stop by next time we are out and about in that area. Hope they win!

Highland Fairy said...

looks like a great place!