Thursday 5 March 2009

Spring is in the air...


This weekend sees the preview of the Spring Exhibition at the Green Gallery in Buchlyvie - 7th & 8th March 2-5pm. I am showing and hopefully selling some new bags and home wear, please pop in if you have a chance.

Also some new stockists are:

Gifts and Gardens, Braemar
Gallery 1, Bathgate
Seahorse, Port Appin

Please click on their names to be redirected to their websites and shop information.

I continue to be a busy girl but tomorrow I am travelling North to Dunkeld to meet my sister and friend Julie for morning coffee at the Birnam Institute, then further north still for a spot of lunch. Who knows where the day will take us as we will all be without children for the first time in what seems like years - all I know is we will put the world to rights. We may just sit and stare at each other and enjoy the silence!

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Pipany said...

Such a seriously gorgeous bag there. Just fab. xx