Wednesday 23 February 2011

The Travelling Adventures of the My Baboo Highland Coo


Want to take part in the Travel Adventures of the My Baboo Highland Coo? I'm looking for my first destination....

I noted the other day that I love sending My Baboo goodies all over the world. This got me thinking - to celebrate the launch of the My Baboo Highland Coo why not pack it off on its travels round the world?

The deal:- I will pick someone far flung from my list of Followers and post the Highland Coo to them. In return I would love a picture of the Coo at his new travel destination which I will post on FB. The new owner then has to send it on to someone in a far away land, and so on till the wee coo has hopefully travelled the world. (he is very light so cheap to post!)

In return I will send a little My Baboo goodie to all who send the Coo on his journey.

What do you think?

Lynne

6 comments:

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Oh I think he should come here first and be introduced to all my coo neighbours! We even have baby coos here! I know I'm not that far away but I'd promise to send him onto somewhere far flung : )

Bella Bheag said...

I think that is a great idea and am coorious already to see where Mr Coo will turn up. Great addition to your growing farmyard!

Following his exhaustive world travels, if Mr Coo fancies a wee break nearer to home, once rested, I'd be happy to coorier him to pastures new!

Debs said...

Grest idea and I'm far too close to send the coo to. However I would like to see a piccie with either the bonnie banks or Ben Lomond in the background as your starting point! Theres no place like home.
Dx

Jemma said...

Would the coo like a visit to the Great Wall of China? OR perhaps the Temple of Heaven? If he would like a visit to Beijing we would be happy to host him!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn!

Maybe the Coo want to come to VIENNA? To have a look after his woolly friends the sheep which are sooo cute or he wants to eat a real "Wiener Schnitzel" or he likes to visit the "Prater" which is a fun-park with some things like the "Riesenrad" (it´s like the London Eye) or or or or.....

I would be pleased if the Coo decides to visit my town! It will receive great hospitality!!! ;-))))

My Baboo said...

Thanks for your suggestions folks, Highland Coo is off to New Zealand, you never know he may end up on your door step, stranger things have happened!