Friday 4 March 2011

The World Adventures of My Baboo Highland Coo - Part 1


The big day has finally arived. I've had my medical, my bags are packed, my passport is at the ready and I'm all set to go on my World Adventure.

My first destination will be....New Zeland! It's going to be a long journey but I have first class seat reservations with plenty of in-flight entertainment so it should be a comfortable trip. Just as long as the cabin crew have plenty of fresh grass for me to eat I will be quite happy.

I can't wait to see where I will end up. You can follow my adventures on Facebook (search for My Baboo) , Twitter (search for Lynnebaboo) and via the My Baboo blog.

Only one thing to do is to say Farewell to Balfron and Hello New Zeland - here I come!

The Highland Coo

X


2 comments:

suzanne said...

Hi Lynn - loving the Highland Coo! A great addition to your lovely range. Hope he doesn't pick up any bad habits while he is on his travels!

Bella Bheag said...

Do you think Mr Coo has arrived yet? Anxiously awaiting news - it's a long way, away....! BB