Monday 15 September 2008

Lego Land

It's an early start tomorrow as we head off down South to visit relatives in Tunbridge Wells and Burford (just outside Oxford) with the week finishing with a long awaited visit to Lego Land in Windsor. I don't know who is more excited, our 4 year old boy, or my hubby and me.

I am also popping into the Tiny Box offices to collect some boxes for my knitting kits - they are only 13 miles from Tunbridge Wells so it will save me a bit of postage and it will be nice to meet Rachel, one of the owners who recently appeared on Dragons Den. Here's hoping some of their entrepreneurial skills will rub off on me!

One more plus is that its supposed to be sunny all week in the South of England - better dig out my summer clothes again.

See you next week,

Lynne

No comments: