Thursday 24 July 2008

All good things...

....must come to an end.

(remember to enter my competition below to win a new Baboo Bear)

So its nearly the end of my first week of working at home. I haven't felt this relaxed in ages and I've managed to get lots made.


Lots of bunnies (these are but a few)....

...new bags...

...some tea cosies (not quite finished yet) and of course my bears in the post below.

What a satisfying week.


I also saved my old tape recorder from the garage so I can listen to all my 'vintage' music while I'm knitting - the Guns n' Roses sticker is over 20 years old - I was a young rocker, honest.

I will be selling at Fortingall Summer Fair on Sunday 27th July, 11am-4pm. There will be lots for the family to do and the village hall is one of the prettiest I have been in. The drive to Fortingall will take you through some of Scotlands best scenery too.

No comments: