Sunday 6 July 2008

Check Out These Beauties.....


Just dug these up from the garden - over 5lbs of tatties from one plant, and it grew from a tiny potato I must have left in the ground last year - I'm easily pleased!


On a knitting note - the Wee Green Market in Killearn was great yesterday - I'm always amazed at the lovely comments I get about my work. I'm looking forward to the next one at the beginning of August.

I met Suzanne Field who makes fantastic designs from Harris Tweed - have a look at her blog - www.fieldy.typepad.com


Having spent a while reading her blog, it made me realise that I hardly ever post picture of my work in progress - so here are 20 baby Baboo bunny feet I knitted during the market yesterday.

I've also tried out a wee design for a new creature so watch this space.

I'm currently updating My Baboo web site so if you have a chance please have a look and give me some feedback I really appreciate it (even if to point out spelling mistakes!). Some pages still link to my old web site until I transfer pictures and text.

Better go and get the dinner on!
Lx

No comments: