Friday 7 November 2008

So much to do....

...so little time.

sorry I've not been blogging for a while, I'm burning the candle at both ends trying to get organised for Country Living.

Ive been finishing these...


and these...

and these...
and these...
and these...
and lots more!

In between I have been ordering red paper bags, got my postcards (which look great) and running after the boy.

Don't forget there is still time to order tickets for Country Living
at the SECC 20th-23rd November. Call 0844 848 0136 and quote code CC2 for special discounted rate of £7.50 per adult (normally £11.00 on the door)

I will be at the Wee Green Market in Killearn tomorrow from 10am-1pm, hope to see you there!

1 comment:

JacquiMcR said...

Your stock looks fab, no wonder you've had no time to blog. Am looking forward to seeing your stall at Country Living (a little galivanting and christmas shopping for my sister and I). Good luck for tomorrow - Jacqui