There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Good things come in small packages...


It's funny how television and the media distort your perception of things, particularly when it comes to size. Why am I mentioning this? Last night my sister and I went to see Bryan Adams at the SECC in Glasgow - and he's only little! I always thought he was about 6'.

What a brilliant concert. He must have sang about fifteen songs, all the oldies (Heaven) and a few new ones. We were right at the front and could almost touch him. Ah how I love to scream like a teenager, my voice has almost recovered.


My sister and I have done well for live music this year. We still have Simple Minds to see in December at the ABC in Glasgow - only 1200 tickets so it should be lovely and intimate. I always like to see my pop idols close up.

Some other exciting news - it snowed last night at my sisters in Perthshire, so we can now officially start the countdown to Christmas without feeling too guilty.

1 comment:

Josie-Mary said...

Blimey...you got very close!! My sister has been to see him a few times & she's said he's very small but very handsome!!
Anyway found you through Vanessa & thought I'd say hello. Great blog - love the post cards :)