Saturday 18 October 2008

And now for the news....

This week has been a bit of a holiday from making as it's the October mid term break. I've had lots of fun with the boy visiting the Glasgow Science Centre, David Marshal Lodge, Loch Lomond and a special trip to buy some black material to make a Batman cape for Halloween (for the boy).

On the making front I've managed to sew and felt lots of bags, tea cosies and cafetiere cosies. You can't beat the smell of damp wool.

I couldn't resist making a Christmas Hat egg cosy, will definitely be making more once I get back into the swing of things next week.

It's the big count down now to the Country Living Christmas Fair - only a month to go. Get your tickets on line if you haven't already purchased them.

I'm beginning to get the feeling that the next couple of months will be a bit of a haze and I will find myself sitting on Christmas Morning wondering how on earth I got there!


No comments: